Eduro offers custom designed, participant driven, pedagogy focused, technology-rich professional development created just for your district or school.
“Eduro provides teacher centric professional development and consulting services solely dedicated to examining our practice in service of students first and technology second.”~ Scott Beebe, Chief Technology Officer, Marysville School District
Hands-on & practical use of technology tools relevant to the pedagogical focus, which can be implemented the next day.
Our Free PDF!
Find out a little more about us and the many ways we can help support you and your school community.
Key features of our long term partnerships:
Eduro offers custom designed, participant driven, pedagogy focused, technology-rich professional development created just for your district or school. Every partnership is developed with the critical insights from your leadership team to create a school-specific learning experience and environment which builds upon your successes and address your unique challenges. To ensure our partnership is relevant to your students and teachers, we make the best use of the tools you have available in your school or district.
Our long-term partnerships include:
- Regular, on-site, face-to-face teacher and leadership professional development
- Face-to-face parent sessions
- Regular feedback to the admin team regarding key developments in teacher training sessions, as well as next steps and recommendations to continue moving forward between training sessions
To continue the learning between face-to-face sessions, our long term partnerships also include:
- Access to Eduro’s Parenting in the Digital Age online course for all parents in your school district
- A blended learning environment, for both teachers and administrators, with a series of custom designed online courses specifically created to to support and enhance each face-to-face training.
- Access to the Eduro network of schools and teachers to support and connect your teachers with others on a similar journey.
“Eduro is worth every penny we’ve spent in helping spur an innovative evolution of professional practice in our school district.”~ Scott Beebe
Parents and teachers at Eduro Member Schools get premium access to all Eduro Learning resources and materials (including online courses, ebooks and events) at discounted rates. When your school is looking for large scale pedagogical support, premium access to our online courses for teachers pays for itself!
Marrying your philosophy and school vision to current and innovative learning practices, the Eduro team will closely appraise, and make recommendations for all aspects of your technology learning environment, from pedagogy to infrastructure to tools. Experienced working in a wide variety of schools, we ensure the support and the recommendations we offer are both realistic and achievable.